Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here we go....

18 comments??? That's all I get?? No more love than that? I know who really cares! Proof is in the comments. Thanks goes to those of you who have not forgotten me. Let's just say that if I didn't have a stat counter that told me over 700 folks checked in just this week, then I'd say forget it.

However, it's your lucky day! That's if you're the caring (read: nosey) type who likes to know what's going on in others' lives. Oh yes, I confess I care about each of you too.

Even though I'm still not feeling very witty, nor do I think in terms of "blog posts" anymore, I am going to try to jump back in. No way am I going to attempt to post what's been going on the past 11 weeks and six days. I almost made you hold out until tomorrow for the three month count. Oh the mere thought of recapping just stresses me out! Instead, I'll just start...

This Saturday is The Junior Auxiliary of DeSoto County's Catfish & Khakis. It seems like I've been working on this fundraiser for months. Actually Address to Impress has just made so many edits, proofs, and "final prints" to the tickets and posters that it just doesn't feel near as cute as when we first designed it. I've still got a few more responsibilities with setting up the silent auction and signs this week. After this event, it'll be one less thing on my list of responsibilities. I can't wait to dance with The Bouffants!


Let me know if you want to go! Tickets are $40 each and you can buy them at the door.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...you're back. I love reading your blog so please keep blogging. Love the Catfish and Khakis poster.

The O'Briens said...

I am so glad you are back! I have been checking to see if you were going to rejoin us and I'm thrilled you decided to throw the blog into your busy schedule. Don't stay gone long!

The Beidleman's said...

about time! ;)

The Segrest Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please please dont stay away that long ever again!!!