Monday, January 29, 2007

Weekend Warrior

Bailey had a very exciting weekend... she had her first trip to Holly Springs on Friday to visit Dr. David & Dr. Mike. She was excellent and everyone there just loved her. She weighed just under 11 lbs and was an angel through the whole proces of being wormed, given her six week shots, and getting her nails clipped. I don't have any pictures of the appointment because I thought that might be a little much! However, I do have pictures of her playing with her four year old cousin Bo. There's quite a bit of difference in size but not much in maturity!














On Saturday, Russell and I carried Bailey on her first trip to PetSmart. She was a little overwhelmed, as was I, at all the toys and treats to choose from. As you can see, we managed to select a few. Bailey was so tired after our 45 minute trip, she decided to stay in the car and sleep on Russell's lap while I grocery shopped at Kroger.

No comments: