Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fall and Football!

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

It's been cloudy and the highs have been in the low 80's here all week. I can feel the Fall weather around the corner! We've been sleepin' with the windows open at night since it feels so good but that's going to have to stop since I woke up with a cold this morning. Either way, this weather gets me in the mood for football season. I guess I better be since it's Russell's favorite thing to watch Friday through Tuesday. We plan to cheer the Dawgs on at home Saturday against Auburn. I'm a little nervous about how fired up they are after their loss last week.

So, I decided to go ahead and put up my new Fall door decor. I did 'em myself. What ya think? I still have to buy my mums & pumpkins but I figured I'll wait another week or so for them to last.


1 comment:

The Robertsons said...

Great decor! Come decorate my house.