Wednesday, September 26, 2007

On the road again...


This weekend was busy as usual. We witnessed our 3rd win against Gardner Webb in Starkville on Saturday. We got to see some good friends, like Truitt and Sara Beth. Fun was had by all!


On Sunday, Russell and I went over to DeFord & Amy's house so the guys could ride their four wheelers. They also hung Mari Lampton's (DeFord & Amy's little girl) swing so we had to try it out to see if she liked it. I think Bailey liked it just as much she did. She loved to jump up with Mari Lampton in the air. As you can see in the pictures, Mari Lampton loves "Ba-wee." We all went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat dinner and watch football afterwards.


On Monday, I had to get my oil changed so I decided to let Bailey ride with me. She just loves to ride in the car. This was the first time for me to use this garage and my past experiences involved the guys changing it below the ground of the garage. I had no clue that she would be hoisted in the air! It didn't seem to bother her. She had a bird's eye view of the whole garage.

No comments: