Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Trick & Some Treats

Some Treats...
The weather was perfect on Halloween night so Russell and I decided to sit on the porch and pass out the treats. We had candy, glow necklaces and bracelets, and play dough for the little ones. It was a hit!






And the Trick...
By nine o'clock, most all of the Trick or Treat-ers had come by and were in bed for school the next day. Russell and I decided to go up to the local pizza shop for dinner. We turned off the porch light to let any stragglers know we were no longer handing out candy. We planned on cleaning everything up once we returned. However, something told me that I should have moved everything inside before we left...

Notice anything different?

Obviously someone decided to take it upon themselves to steal the rest of our candy! They left the play dough, so I guess that tells you they weren't young and innocent.

Bailey was trying to "sniff" their tracks but she was more interested in the candy.

1 comment:

Amanda & CJ said...

Hillary you are too creative! I love seeing all of your new projects and ideas! The kids stole the candy we left on the porch too!