I apologize I haven't been on top of blogging lately. I'm still evaluating whether I'm spreading myself too thin by being involved with so much in addition to my daily job (AtoI, DG Recruitment, JA, to name a few). I may be taking a break from the blog for a while since my husband, friends, extended family, and home are not getting the TLC they deserve. If you've called or e-mailed and I have not responded, please try again. I truly do appreciate them. It's the e-mails, comments, phone calls, and cards that inspire me to keep this thing going!
Mississippi State & Ole Miss Delta Gamma Officers and Advisers
While I'm still compiling all of my pictures from Convention, I thought I would fill you in on what's been going on and why this blog has not been a priority...
- Our church's VBS was last week. The theme was Power Lab and I was a Crew Leader for the pre-schoolers. It was the cheapest form of birth control yet!
- Hubby bought a Honda Accord and has decided to park his SUV for a while. That makes four cars for two people. We look like a used car lot!
- Hubby won his appeal! We celebrated last night at Old Venice with the attorney that had the case before him.
- My job it tough these days! The furniture industry is struggling. I may be looking to get into something else soon. Anyone know of any job opportunities that would be fun while using my creativity???
- I'm helping one of my college friends, get her china & gift shop, The Square Cupboard, ready for the Grand Opening on July 26. We're really excited that she'll be carrying paper products by Address to Impress, our line of stationery & invitations. If you're ever near Hernando, stop by!
- Jennifer, my stationery business partner, and I have plans to attend the Atlanta Gift Market next weekend. We will be evaluating whether or not to attend next year as an exhibitor. Exciting but nerve racking at the same time. If we decide to take the challenge, we're really going to need your support!
I'm sure there's plenty more I'm forgetting but I've committed myself to helping Jamie complete The Square Cupboard's window display in time for the 4th of July festivities.
I hope you have a safe 4th of July!!!