Friday, December 7, 2007

Wii Selling a Wii!!!

Looks like this is the hottest Christmas gift this year for both kids and adults! My brother has a Wii Sports Pack for sale on ebay. Just thought I would share with you all the opportunity to make your highest offer instead of going through the hassle of bidding. Just post below and I'll contact you for him.


Here's all of the info...

Up for sale is a Brand New Nintendo Wii Console System with 5-Game Sports Disk & Wii Remote, and Nunchuck and a Free Remote Jacket. I will also send the Walmart receipt with the Wii for the warranty from Walmart. Fast shipping as soon as payment is received, and I am giving FREE INSURANCE and will email you the TRACKING NUMBER. Please feel free to ask any questions, and Happy Holidays!

INCLUDES:

Wii Console

Wii Console stand

Wii remote

Wii remote jacket

Nunchuck

Sensor bar

Wii AC adapter

Wii AV cable

Sports Game Disc 5 Games: Tennis, Baseball, Boxing, Golf & Bowling

No comments: