Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!


Wishing you a year full of new memories - Happy New Year!

Above is our New Year's card that went out (minus the purple satin bow at the top). Poor Russell has really gotten hazed over it. I'll definitely have to reconsider the cards I design for us and what I make him do in the future years. As I mentioned in a previous post, Russell's concerned that everyone will think we're not Christians since we did not send out CHRISTmas cards. Please know that I only did this because I knew there was no way that I would get a Christmas card out in time.

We're leaving today at noon to head to Nashville for the evening. We're staying with my best friend Stacey and her fiance Ray. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post once I return. I’ll raise a glass to a positive and prosperous year for all of us!

No comments: