Monday, June 9, 2008

Hillary's Memorial Weekend


The Memorial Weekend was great, mainly because Megan came to visit me from Ohio! Thursday consisted of two trips to the aiport (one to drop off Hubby and another to pick up Meggy), a drive by Graceland, Meg's first taste of soul food, cocktails at the Peabody, lots of shopping, and pedicures. On Friday we hit the road early towards Orange Beach for Kassi & Marc's rehearsal dinner and wedding...


Best wishes, Kassi & Marc Rushing!

PS- Meg, only 1 week and we'll be poolside in Palm Springs together...

2 comments:

Mrs. Shelton said...

Wow! What a beautiful wedding. She was such a pretty bride! :)

Anonymous said...

Girl,
I had the BEST time in TN, MS and AL and loved my southern tour and education (ahem, Florabama. I still have the image of you giving the lady dirty looks at Wendy's. And you know, I love the Mississippi bridal edition.

Please promise me you are going to go back to Target and buy the brown bathing suit. I KNOW we will look stunning sittin' poolside!
-Meg