Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Swap

S- Seersucker Belt by lulu belle bags

U- Ultra-Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock by Neutrogena

M- Madras Handbag by lulu belle bags

M- Monogrammed Beach Towel

E- Essie Enamel Nail Polish- Essential Color Mademoiselle

R- Recipes- Summer Favorites


Many, many thanks to Heather from Life with Lulu for her fabulous Summer Swap package! Heather is the mom of three precious girls and is a very creative handbag designer. Imagine my surprise when I received this large box of goodies after being away on business for so long. The gifts were to have a summer theme and boy did she put thought into her items. From the seersucker belt to the madras handbag, to the sunblock and beach towel, she really outdid herself. And thanks to her, I'm all set for summer now. If any of these items are an indication of her personal taste, then I know we would be dangerous shopping together. I absolutely loved it all! It's hard to pick a favorite item but I'll leave you with one of the recipes she sent that Hubby and I can't wait to try...


Skip and Go Naked

1 container of frozen limeaid

1 limeaid container filled with vodka

3 beers

Pour over ice in a pitcher, mix or shake... serve over ice!

Best beach drink EVER! - Heather

3 comments:

Kelly Kennedy said...

Cute stuff!!!! I think you should host a fun summer swap. I'm sure you're looking for more things to do, right????

kelly said...

what an awesome package. you are one lucky girl!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Got the notecards-love them! I mailed your check today!!! Thanks!