Friday, June 6, 2008

Rough (week) & Rowdy (night)

I just got back in town. I've been on business for the past week in High Point, NC showing my new fabric line. It looks great! All I ask is that you all go out and buy some type of furniture. Our industry is really hurting these days.

I apologize if you have e-mailed, commented, etc and I have not responded. I have a lot on my plate at the moment and I hope to play catch-up this weekend. I still owe you picutres of Hubby's big hike, Kassi's wedding, and Megan's visit over Memorial Day Weekend. However, I'm currently busy with the following this month... Showtime in Tupelo, VBS, JA meetings, DG Convention, MSU Recruitment, and the list goes on!


Tonight we have tickets with about a dozen of our friends to see Hank Williams, Jr. and Lynyrd Skynyrd on their "Rowdy Frynds" tour in Memphis. Who knows, I might have a few pics to show you just how redneck we are in Mississippi!

No comments: