Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Russell's Memorial Weekend



Hubby and one of his best friends, Greg Ochs, had a much more adventurous Memorial Weekend. They hiked the Grand Canyon! My only request was that he take plenty of pictures. He did take a good number of them but they were all on Kodak disposable cameras since he broke his father's digital camera at the BEGINNING of the trip. Typical. Yes, those are snowflakes you see in some of them. Apparently, it was snowing at the top when they started so the visibility was not the greatest. They were also able to fly fish on the Colorado River since they hiked with their poles. It appears he had a great time without me!

I tried to get him to guest blog about the trip but for some reason he has prioritized jury trials & depositions over my blog.

Note: I apologize for the quality of the pictures. It will help to click on the collage to make them larger.

No comments: