Thursday, June 28, 2007

I've joined the "DAC"



So, I've finally joined the Desoto Athletic Club, better known as the "DAC" or the "D. A. C." Leah Beidleman is already a member and went with me yesterday to sign up. We're going to start going to some of the classes together... BodyStep, Spinning, Hydro Pilates, and Step Aerobics. My physical assessment is this afternoon with Brooke and I can't wait! If I like her, she's going to be my new personal trainer. I had one last year in Tupelo when I was preparing for the wedding and I loved it. It's definitely not cheap but well worth the money when you can fit into your old clothes and don't have to worry about buying new ones. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow. I am jealous. I need a personal trainer. That is really exciting!