Sunday, June 17, 2007

One Tree Hill- The OFFICIAL Season 5 PROMO




http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/3741:3738/104-5932512-6153565

Okay, go ahead and make fun of me. I really don't care. I love One Tree Hill and I finally got to see this season's finale while doing paperwork. I had to Tivo it while I've been out of town. It was pretty great. The soundtrack was awesome too. Ryan Adams made a debut with his new CD, Easy Tiger, that will be out on June 26th... a definite purchase! You can see a preview above.

Anyway, I can not wait until next season! It's going to be funny to see how many people start trying to catch up with the show after 4 seasons' worth just because the crew is no longer in high school and have graduated from college. No, you're not confused. Yes, they just graduated high school but they're skipping their college years for Season 5. Check out the trailer (be sure to pause my music list)... they rent the seasons at Blockbuster's so you still have all summer to catch up!

4 comments:

Michael and Crissie said...

Hillary, I have seen every episode. I have loved it all 4 seasons! It really is addicting. I can't wait to see what happens next.

The Kosko Family said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE ryan adams....i always tell john he is my second husband....ryan's the other one....can't wait for the new cd!

The Segrest Family said...

i LOVE one tree hill too! i have watched it since day one. although, i admit, since i had Camp--- i have slacked a bit and missed alot of episodes... tear...

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys its amanda davis...now schalyo. Russell it has been so long....hillary you look beautiful in your pictures congrats...! My friend laura made CJ and I just start a page so I had no idea who was on here. I must add you guys. PS CJ and I are obsessed with one tree hill i am so freaking pumped it is coming back!!!!!!!! the video did not work and i missed the trailer i so need to see it. hope all is well.