Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fireworks!


We have plans to go over to some friends' pool tomorrow so I've made the kids some strawberry cupcakes and vanilla cookies in the shape of stars. I felt like getting all festive for some reason. Tomorrow night we're going to go to Olive Branch to watch the big fireworks show. Rumor has it that they normally spend $10k on them but they're doubling it this year to be the "largest fireworks show in the Mid-South." I'll let you know if this proves to be true. In the meantime, we're off to eat some ribs at a cookout at Joey and Leah's. Have a safe and happy 3rd & 4th of July!

2 comments:

Christi said...

How were the fireworks? All we got was a home-grown show at a friends' house. I'm jealous that y'all get to hang out with Leah & Joey all the time...love that girl!

Anonymous said...

The cookies turned out so cute! I hope the white chocolate chips were yummy in them!
-meg