Monday, October 8, 2007

Out of town, A to I, Bailey's surgery, & the list goes on...


Click on the Merry Mod design to enlarge it so you can read it.

If you assumed that I've been busy since I haven't posted in a while, you are correct. I was out of town last week on business for the High Point Furniture Market in North Carolina and Address to Impress has been swamped with invitation orders and preparing for our upcoming party and the holidays. We've got so many cute Christmas Card designs we're working on. I'm going to try and post them on the blog soon.

In the meantime, our Bailey Girl is at the vet for surgery until tomorrow. I'm just lost without her. It really feels lonely as I work here at the house. We dropped her off last night to be "fixed." Don't worry, I'm planning on spoiling her all week!

Russell and I are in charge of the tailgate food & decorations for the MSU/Tennessee game this weekend. My pumpkins are painted with Bully & Go State! I'll try to take some pictures to share.

No comments: