Thursday, April 17, 2008

More About Me!

1. What is your occupation?
I’m a upholstery fabric sales rep. 90% of my business is within 60 miles of Tupelo.
2. What color are your socks right now?
I’m not wearing any.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Big Brother Tivo
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Cheerios
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope but Hubby wants to teach me so I can drive the Jeep.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Jennifer, go figure
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I’ve never met her.
9. Favorite drink?
Non-alcoholic would be water, alcoholic would be a beer or red wine.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
SEC Football Go Dawgs!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, I high-light my hair.
12. Pets?
Bailey, our yellow lab.
13. Favorite food?
Hmmm, everything! Mexican, chocolate, steak and potatoes, sushi
14. Last movie you watched?
Into The Wild
15. Favorite Day of the year?
Christmas and Valentine's/Birthday (both are in February).
16. What do you do to vent anger?
Bite my nails, cry, yell, curse and the list goes on.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Baby Dolls
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
Fall- I love everything about it!
19. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs for everyone. Hubby gets both.
20. What kind of pie?
Pecan Pie
21. Living arrangements?
In a house with Hubby & Bailey-Girl.
22. When was the last time you cried?
Oh this is embarrassing- Sunday night when I got home from the beach.
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
Hmm, what isn't?
24. Favorite smell?
Chocolate chip cookies; Philosophy's Amazing Grace; Creed perfume
25. What inspires you?
Magazines & Blogs (creatively); Women who can do it all- work full time and have a family; People who overcome tremendous adversity in their lives
26. What are you afraid of?
Losing someone close to me; Failing; Dissappointing my family & friends
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese please!
28. Favorite car?
Hmm, I don't really care much about cars.
29. Favorite cat breed?
I’m NOT a cat person.
30. Number of keys on your key ring?
6
31. How many years at your current job?
2 years in June.
32. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday.
33. How many states have you lived in?
1- Mississippi; I'm not counting monthly jaunts to Wyoming, Ohio, etc.
34. How many countries have you been to?
England, Ireland, Wales, Italy

No comments: