Friday, February 1, 2008

La La Love February


Some more door decor at your request - my most recent craft.


Ah, February is finally here! Below are just a few of the reasons I've been looking forward to this month...

- We leave for our ski trip in less than a week. Taos, New Mexico here we come!


Anyone ever been here? Any suggestions? Please leave a comment if so.

- My birthday is the 11th! I should be hitting the powder this day.

- We're going to see The Wedding Singer for Valentine's.

Speaking of Valentine's Day, have you seen this promotion for The Wedding Singer? the opportunity to get engaged on stage on Valentine’s Day after the show. The engagement package also includes dinner at Sauces, a $500 gift certificate for Robert Irwin Jewelers, and a bouquet from Flowers and Gifts by Regis. Oh, and two tickets to the show!

Do you know anyone that is planning an engagment soon? Rumor has it that no one has entered this contest yet. Can you believe that!?!? They're accepting e-mails for this cool prize through next Wednesday, the 6th.

- Tupelo Furniture Market is coming up. Yes, I have to work but I always find time to do some shopping. This make Hubby nervous. Some of my readers may recall this story. I always find so many rugs that I think I need.

I have a couple of more posts that I need to play catch up on before I start packing all of the long underwear. I'll be back...

9 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

The doors look great! The vaca sounds much needed!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Love the doors! I have a heart from Kates And Company that I put up and it is my favorite door decoration! I too am so glad it is February. Have fun on your vacation. I am jealous. Although if my prego self tried to skii right now I think I might go into cardiac arrest. Ode to being pregnant.

Amanda & CJ said...

ok i really need our creativity those door arrangements are precious

LT (and Max) said...

did your husband tell you that he ended up at my house before the bball game saturday? no worries...he was with chad and lance (candy was with me!) and i think they just needed a place to chill before the game. great visiting him! such a nice guy! i told him that i probably knew more about him than he thinks. haha.

Anonymous said...

Mighty proud of them there doors, huh?

Hillary Jordan said...

Sure am!

Don't you have craft stores in Georgia? I bet you can make a similar craft with supplies from Hobby Lobby or Michael's.

Let me know if you ever need my help.

Sara Beth Green said...

Amen sister Jordan! I'm so glad that GOD gave us such artistic hands and talented gifts! I need to show you the basket I made for my front door...I was so proud of myself and only spent $10 at Hobby Lobby...you're so right-they do have great supplies and good gifts. Love you tons and hope that you have a great day!:)SBS

My Paper Girls said...

I saw that you are a fabric rep...well my company NEEDS new fabrics. If possible will you contact me nickole@girlthatscute.com Thanks.

Nickole